Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Luigi's Mansion Model Ripping Help
Can someone help me rip the room models in Luigi's Mansion. I've tried to do this myself but I'm not such a pro at ripping models. I am trying to make a recreation of the Luigi's Mansion Beta. I would appreciate it if someone were to update the website, or help me with extracting the models. Please respond back as soon as possible. Thank you.
Thanked by:
The GameCube version or the upcoming 3DS port?
The future of things to come...
NID - LDEJRuff
3DS FC - 1349-9258-6921
Switch FC - SW-6321-5752-9422
Thanked by:
(03-13-2018, 10:06 PM)LDEJRuff Wrote: The GameCube version or the upcoming 3DS port?

The GameCube version.
Thanked by:
Ah, this.
Rooms can only be ripped with Demolisher v 2.0. However, it's exports can be broken for some things, so don't expect perfect rips of rooms.

Thanked by: RonaldMCDoob
(03-13-2018, 11:02 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote: Ah, this.
Rooms can only be ripped with Demolisher v 2.0. However, it's exports can be broken for some things, so don't expect perfect rips of rooms.

Could you link me to Demolisher 2.0, I couldn't find it anywhere. Sorry I'm fairly new to this stuff.
Thanked by:
(03-14-2018, 01:20 PM)RonaldMCDoob Wrote:

Could you link me to Demolisher 2.0, I couldn't find it anywhere. Sorry I'm fairly new to this stuff.

I've attached it to this post. Just watch out for any missing models, like wooden beams in rooms, those go missing most often in demolisher 2

Attached Files
.zip   demolisher v0.2.zip (Size: 714.33 KB / Downloads: 179)

Thanked by:
(03-14-2018, 05:02 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 01:20 PM)RonaldMCDoob Wrote:

I've attached it to this post. Just watch out for any missing models, like wooden beams in rooms, those go missing most often in demolisher 2

Hey, could you link me to download the .bin files, it would help a lot.
Thanked by: