The VG Resource

Full Version: Luigi's Mansion Model Ripping Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone help me rip the room models in Luigi's Mansion. I've tried to do this myself but I'm not such a pro at ripping models. I am trying to make a recreation of the Luigi's Mansion Beta. I would appreciate it if someone were to update the website, or help me with extracting the models. Please respond back as soon as possible. Thank you.
The GameCube version or the upcoming 3DS port?
(03-13-2018, 10:06 PM)LDEJRuff Wrote: [ -> ]The GameCube version or the upcoming 3DS port?

The GameCube version.
Ah, this.
Rooms can only be ripped with Demolisher v 2.0. However, it's exports can be broken for some things, so don't expect perfect rips of rooms.
(03-13-2018, 11:02 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, this.
Rooms can only be ripped with Demolisher v 2.0. However, it's exports can be broken for some things, so don't expect perfect rips of rooms.

Could you link me to Demolisher 2.0, I couldn't find it anywhere. Sorry I'm fairly new to this stuff.
(03-14-2018, 01:20 PM)RonaldMCDoob Wrote: [ -> ]

Could you link me to Demolisher 2.0, I couldn't find it anywhere. Sorry I'm fairly new to this stuff.

I've attached it to this post. Just watch out for any missing models, like wooden beams in rooms, those go missing most often in demolisher 2
(03-14-2018, 05:02 PM)OS-PRIME Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2018, 01:20 PM)RonaldMCDoob Wrote: [ -> ]

I've attached it to this post. Just watch out for any missing models, like wooden beams in rooms, those go missing most often in demolisher 2

Hey, could you link me to download the .bin files, it would help a lot.