Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Is there a way to request a sheet for deletion?
Hi. In the upcoming Heroes of the Storm update, the portraits section got merged and there's no longer "Ink / Sepia / Remastered" Portraits and etc.

Is there a way that I can request a sheet to be deleted? The game now organizes the portraits per game universe (Starcraft, Warcraft, and so on...).

Right now I don't have the sheets ready (because I'll wait for the patch to come in first), but I'd like to know how I'm able to request a deletion, if it's possible.

For reference: https://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_com...fthestorm/

Thank you, I'll try to update the other sheets that need some attention (some new Emojis and Sprays got added to the game).
Thanked by:
As far as I'm aware you can't simply request a deletion, however once you have a replacement that makes other sheets obsolete, you can notify us to remove those. Removing sheets without a replacement, even if they're not organised properly, is kind of detrimental.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: gabrielwoj, Petie
(08-06-2017, 10:34 PM)puggsoy Wrote: As far as I'm aware you can't simply request a deletion, however once you have a replacement that makes other sheets obsolete, you can notify us to remove those. Removing sheets without a replacement, even if they're not organised properly, is kind of detrimental.

Alright, thanks. I'll put in the "Notes" section those which I want deleted after I'm done uploading the organized ones  Thumbs Up
Thanked by: puggsoy