The VG Resource

Full Version: Is there a way to request a sheet for deletion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. In the upcoming Heroes of the Storm update, the portraits section got merged and there's no longer "Ink / Sepia / Remastered" Portraits and etc.

Is there a way that I can request a sheet to be deleted? The game now organizes the portraits per game universe (Starcraft, Warcraft, and so on...).

Right now I don't have the sheets ready (because I'll wait for the patch to come in first), but I'd like to know how I'm able to request a deletion, if it's possible.

For reference: https://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_com...fthestorm/

Thank you, I'll try to update the other sheets that need some attention (some new Emojis and Sprays got added to the game).
As far as I'm aware you can't simply request a deletion, however once you have a replacement that makes other sheets obsolete, you can notify us to remove those. Removing sheets without a replacement, even if they're not organised properly, is kind of detrimental.
(08-06-2017, 10:34 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I'm aware you can't simply request a deletion, however once you have a replacement that makes other sheets obsolete, you can notify us to remove those. Removing sheets without a replacement, even if they're not organised properly, is kind of detrimental.

Alright, thanks. I'll put in the "Notes" section those which I want deleted after I'm done uploading the organized ones  Thumbs Up