Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Dan the man sprites successfully ripped!!!
Exclamation 
I managed to rip the sprites from the mobile game "Dan the man": https://www.mediafire.com/?x9crr3iqjgr03b3
They're not complete and some of them contain graphical errors but I still have so many of them that I think they should get added to the Spriters Resource.

Please open the archive and tell me what you think. What should I do with them? Do you have an idea on how to improve them?
If you want to use the sprites, at least read the "TL;DR" section from the "readme.txt" file.
Thanked by: HylianSonic
A zip file? What's wrong with image hosting? Also if you know they have graphical errors...
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
(02-23-2017, 07:39 PM)Goemar Wrote: A zip file? What's wrong with image hosting?
The archive contains two folders, each of which are for a vastly different version each. The first one contains a total of 275 image files and the second one contains a total of 3121 image files. That sums up to 3396 files total. And that's just counting the ones I actually had to decrypt. All of the images are nested in many different subfolders and stuff. That's why I chose against using image hosting. Personally, I didn't even expect a zip file to be unconventional, as I've seen many spritesheets just having an "Everything" slot containing an archive you'll need to download.
(02-23-2017, 07:39 PM)Goemar Wrote: Also if you know they have graphical errors...
I'm sorry, I think I wasn't clear enough: The graphical errors only affect a minimal portion of the files. What I uploaded is already enough to be able to work with it. I just described this error to clarify that the files are not perfect. Please download the zip file and read it's "readme.txt" file for more information.

EDIT:
OK, fine! You want image hosting? You get image hosting! Here's a few examples of the files I have:
[Image: dh0sna99cefkvwnwg.png]
[Image: dh0snko9dfyytxuyo.png]
[Image: dh0sz2lyvvnm1o074.png]
[Image: dh0t3v18w6304w0sg.png]
[Image: dh0t4fe43um41p6v4.png]

And here's what I mean with graphical errors:
A very small portion of the image files is distorted due to a misunderstood resolution:
[Image: dh0t66v5agyujatq8.png]
Meanwhile, I saw some weird graphical disbehaviors in the following images which I cannot explain:
[Image: dh0t7yrnj0au1ombk.png][Image: dh0t9a4tvi3kxhwjk.png][Image: dh0tb08c34hq1ueww.png]
However, most of the sprites look OK. If you want all of them, download this zip file. Read the "readme.txt" file for more information about the graphical errors.
Thanked by:
Alright, so here is the newest version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9idc2vihze...prites.zip

The only thing new about this version is that the game was updated a few times and I ripped everything out of each version I was able to get. This version also contains the older versions so if you want everything just download the newest version.
Thanked by: