The VG Resource

Full Version: Dan the man sprites successfully ripped!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I managed to rip the sprites from the mobile game "Dan the man": https://www.mediafire.com/?x9crr3iqjgr03b3
They're not complete and some of them contain graphical errors but I still have so many of them that I think they should get added to the Spriters Resource.

Please open the archive and tell me what you think. What should I do with them? Do you have an idea on how to improve them?
If you want to use the sprites, at least read the "TL;DR" section from the "readme.txt" file.
A zip file? What's wrong with image hosting? Also if you know they have graphical errors...
(02-23-2017, 07:39 PM)Goemar Wrote: [ -> ]A zip file? What's wrong with image hosting?
The archive contains two folders, each of which are for a vastly different version each. The first one contains a total of 275 image files and the second one contains a total of 3121 image files. That sums up to 3396 files total. And that's just counting the ones I actually had to decrypt. All of the images are nested in many different subfolders and stuff. That's why I chose against using image hosting. Personally, I didn't even expect a zip file to be unconventional, as I've seen many spritesheets just having an "Everything" slot containing an archive you'll need to download.
(02-23-2017, 07:39 PM)Goemar Wrote: [ -> ]Also if you know they have graphical errors...
I'm sorry, I think I wasn't clear enough: The graphical errors only affect a minimal portion of the files. What I uploaded is already enough to be able to work with it. I just described this error to clarify that the files are not perfect. Please download the zip file and read it's "readme.txt" file for more information.

EDIT:
OK, fine! You want image hosting? You get image hosting! Here's a few examples of the files I have:
[Image: dh0sna99cefkvwnwg.png]
[Image: dh0snko9dfyytxuyo.png]
[Image: dh0sz2lyvvnm1o074.png]
[Image: dh0t3v18w6304w0sg.png]
[Image: dh0t4fe43um41p6v4.png]

And here's what I mean with graphical errors:
A very small portion of the image files is distorted due to a misunderstood resolution:
[Image: dh0t66v5agyujatq8.png]
Meanwhile, I saw some weird graphical disbehaviors in the following images which I cannot explain:
[Image: dh0t7yrnj0au1ombk.png][Image: dh0t9a4tvi3kxhwjk.png][Image: dh0tb08c34hq1ueww.png]
However, most of the sprites look OK. If you want all of them, download this zip file. Read the "readme.txt" file for more information about the graphical errors.
Alright, so here is the newest version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9idc2vihze...prites.zip

The only thing new about this version is that the game was updated a few times and I ripped everything out of each version I was able to get. This version also contains the older versions so if you want everything just download the newest version.