Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Please help, I can't find a twitch video of illbleed
As the title says, I can't find a twitch video of illbleed anymore and I need help to find it again.

A month ago I saw a live stream of illbleed with commentary and I liked it but I can't find it anymore on twitch, I originally found that video on a short youtube video with a link but that video (and link as consequence) is deleted from youtube.

I couldn't watch the whole stream at that moment, so I really would like to watch that twitch video again.

- The commentary on that video was from a guy (not a girl or two/multiple people)
- You could see the person on the right-upper corner of the screen (or right-bottom corner of the screen, I don't remember it anymore)
- It was uploaded very close or on halloween this year.
- The video was at least longer than 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- He talked in a calm tone (he wasn't yelling or being hyper)
- Around the first 45 minutes of the video he was apparantly very incredibly bad at playing the game (I watched when the stream was about 1 hour and 15 minutes and he jokingly said that he's much better at playing the game compared to the start of his stream)
- He once 'tried' to clear the first level without the horror monitor (he didn't know there was a horror monitor yet)
- He ate a banana on the second level.
- Apparantly, he also eats bananas on his other videos (he said that while he was eating)
- The youtube video was for the majorty pink (or purple, I also don't remember that aymore) with the text 'ILLBLEED' (and maybe some more text, didnt pay much attention on that) in white letters.
Thanked by:
It's very possible the person that did the stream didn't have a paid Twitch account, and the stream was taken down.

If you're lucky, maybe they saved a copy to Youtube.
[Image: 76561198119420747.png]
Thanked by:
I FOUND THE ILLBLEED VIDEO! Turns out it was PetesGameRoom I was looking for, I saw his account on twitch before but his illbleed videos wouldn't play for some reason. The video's do work now though.
Thanked by: