The VG Resource

Full Version: Please help, I can't find a twitch video of illbleed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says, I can't find a twitch video of illbleed anymore and I need help to find it again.

A month ago I saw a live stream of illbleed with commentary and I liked it but I can't find it anymore on twitch, I originally found that video on a short youtube video with a link but that video (and link as consequence) is deleted from youtube.

I couldn't watch the whole stream at that moment, so I really would like to watch that twitch video again.

- The commentary on that video was from a guy (not a girl or two/multiple people)
- You could see the person on the right-upper corner of the screen (or right-bottom corner of the screen, I don't remember it anymore)
- It was uploaded very close or on halloween this year.
- The video was at least longer than 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- He talked in a calm tone (he wasn't yelling or being hyper)
- Around the first 45 minutes of the video he was apparantly very incredibly bad at playing the game (I watched when the stream was about 1 hour and 15 minutes and he jokingly said that he's much better at playing the game compared to the start of his stream)
- He once 'tried' to clear the first level without the horror monitor (he didn't know there was a horror monitor yet)
- He ate a banana on the second level.
- Apparantly, he also eats bananas on his other videos (he said that while he was eating)
- The youtube video was for the majorty pink (or purple, I also don't remember that aymore) with the text 'ILLBLEED' (and maybe some more text, didnt pay much attention on that) in white letters.
It's very possible the person that did the stream didn't have a paid Twitch account, and the stream was taken down.

If you're lucky, maybe they saved a copy to Youtube.
I FOUND THE ILLBLEED VIDEO! Turns out it was PetesGameRoom I was looking for, I saw his account on twitch before but his illbleed videos wouldn't play for some reason. The video's do work now though.