Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hamtaro-Styled Pikachu.
I know, this is almost destined to be flamed, but, I decided to go from super-shading to fairly bad graphics, to try to hone my most basic skills. So, I edited Hamtaro into a modestly bad Pikachu. The colors are from the game.

[Image: f_Spritesm_01ab5d4.png]

The original sheet.

The style is pretty much supposed to be unshaded. I actually used to much color on it, but it's a WIP. BTW, that stoplight-looking thing is the highly complex pallette. A whole 3 colors. Surprise
----

Please only give CONSTRUCTIVE Critisism. No, "teh sux u phail lol" please. I will try to fix everyting pointed out. This is my first attempt at this style, and there weren't many references at all.
Still thinking of a new name.
Thanked by:
looks too much like hamtaro
Thanked by:
K. I'm working on that bit. I know his face is off, but not much else.

The "Big-Headed" thing is pretty much part of the style. EVERYONE in that game has a large head, even the other animals. Not as exagerated as the newer Hamtaro, but still.
Still thinking of a new name.
Thanked by:
Well, it'sonly a minor edit, so there's not much to comment on...
Thanked by:
Uh yeah, there is.

His ears could stand to be slightly larger, y'know, a bit taller and more Pikachu. Maybe even wider to correspond with the head. His electro-pouch sacks (the red dots) could probably be moved up a pixel and look better and his tail is suppose to be more rectangular.

Boop boop, but it's good and I actually like the idea of Pikachu in Hamtaro style Big Grin
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: