The VG Resource

Full Version: Hamtaro-Styled Pikachu.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know, this is almost destined to be flamed, but, I decided to go from super-shading to fairly bad graphics, to try to hone my most basic skills. So, I edited Hamtaro into a modestly bad Pikachu. The colors are from the game.

[Image: f_Spritesm_01ab5d4.png]

The original sheet.

The style is pretty much supposed to be unshaded. I actually used to much color on it, but it's a WIP. BTW, that stoplight-looking thing is the highly complex pallette. A whole 3 colors. Surprise
----

Please only give CONSTRUCTIVE Critisism. No, "teh sux u phail lol" please. I will try to fix everyting pointed out. This is my first attempt at this style, and there weren't many references at all.
looks too much like hamtaro
K. I'm working on that bit. I know his face is off, but not much else.

The "Big-Headed" thing is pretty much part of the style. EVERYONE in that game has a large head, even the other animals. Not as exagerated as the newer Hamtaro, but still.
Well, it'sonly a minor edit, so there's not much to comment on...
Uh yeah, there is.

His ears could stand to be slightly larger, y'know, a bit taller and more Pikachu. Maybe even wider to correspond with the head. His electro-pouch sacks (the red dots) could probably be moved up a pixel and look better and his tail is suppose to be more rectangular.

Boop boop, but it's good and I actually like the idea of Pikachu in Hamtaro style Big Grin