Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[REQUEST] TMNT MiM
Anyone help me extract 3d models from Teenage Mutants Ninja Turtles Mutants in Manhattan..?
Thanked by:
(06-08-2016, 09:10 AM)deppcreed Wrote: Anyone help me extract 3d models from Teenage Mutants Ninja Turtles Mutants in Manhattan..?

All the information you will need can be found HERE.

Also, be helpful if you would provide some sample files. I haven't bought the game for XBOX yet, so I can't help without files!
Thanked by: deppcreed
Please please please, let this happen! I want to do some 3D animation, and I can't get the thought of Bebop & Rocksteady vs Roadhog and Junkrat out of my head!

Sorry there's not much I can do, I just wanted to show my support by making it known that more people are interested in getting their hands on those models.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
Finally got the files and had a peeksie boo...

I PRESENT THOU RAPHAEL!!!

I will do more characters tonight and submit them for everyone's benefit XD

EDIT:Oh well, someone beat me too the punch and has already created the game directory!
Thanked by: deppcreed
(06-11-2016, 04:19 AM)Ecelon Wrote: Finally got the files and had a peeksie boo...

I PRESENT THOU RAPHAEL!!!

I will do more characters tonight and submit them for everyone's benefit XD

EDIT:Oh well, someone beat me too the punch and has already created the game directory!

wow amazing, you extract this model from xbox version..? How extract them..? I want know, I want to extract 4 turtles(Normal, Rock In Roll and Samurai Versions), Shredder, General Krang.. You did it..? You teach me or help me please..? ;-;
Thanked by:
where can i find these models?
Thanked by: