Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pickle & Peanut Sprites
Made these sprites while working on the show last year thought I'd share.
First ones done in the undertale style since that's what i was playing at the time.

[Image: mjart_and_co_by_phil_sh-d9g8p95.png][Image: tumblr_inline_o343ucP8e61ra0yp8_540.png]
Thanked by: Ton
Wow, I'm not really a fan of the show, but these sprites look great. Never thought I'd run into someone from a studio here on VGResource. I'm an animator myself (though, not a very good one, but getting there). May God bless your work, sir!
God is good.  Big Grin

An old fart who sits on a chair, giving animation and pixeling advice,... and calls everyone son...
Thanked by: VortexGamer
(05-26-2016, 10:04 PM)SmithyGCN Wrote: Wow, I'm not really a fan of the show, but these sprites look great. Never thought I'd run into someone from a studio here on VGResource. I'm an animator myself (though, not a very good one, but getting there). May God bless your work, sir!

Definitely not for everyone but it was a blast to work on!  Thanks for the kind words.
Actually used to be an avid member back in like 03-06, almost completely stopped making sprites
until recently. That's how i pass time when I'm out of work at the studio since YouTube is blocked haha.
Thanked by: