The VG Resource

Full Version: Pickle & Peanut Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Made these sprites while working on the show last year thought I'd share.
First ones done in the undertale style since that's what i was playing at the time.

[Image: mjart_and_co_by_phil_sh-d9g8p95.png][Image: tumblr_inline_o343ucP8e61ra0yp8_540.png]
Wow, I'm not really a fan of the show, but these sprites look great. Never thought I'd run into someone from a studio here on VGResource. I'm an animator myself (though, not a very good one, but getting there). May God bless your work, sir!
(05-26-2016, 10:04 PM)SmithyGCN Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, I'm not really a fan of the show, but these sprites look great. Never thought I'd run into someone from a studio here on VGResource. I'm an animator myself (though, not a very good one, but getting there). May God bless your work, sir!

Definitely not for everyone but it was a blast to work on!  Thanks for the kind words.
Actually used to be an avid member back in like 03-06, almost completely stopped making sprites
until recently. That's how i pass time when I'm out of work at the studio since YouTube is blocked haha.