Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
UV Mapping problem with models from Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash
Hi! I recently got the .bfres model of Rosalina and other characters from Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash. So everything is fine, the textures, the model itself... except the UV Mapping. 

[Image: baduv_zps7dmbu9d5.png]
Look at the face (specially the mouth)... I tried to fix it manually and it worked, but still it isn't perfect. So does anyone have any idea to fix these issues I'm having with the UV mapping? Oh, and BTW, this is in 3DS Max. If you need any other information, tell me. Thanks in adavance Smile
[Image: loadcard.php?id=5320]
Thanked by:
Yeahhhh... the UVs are pretty broken. Try resizing the UVs in the UV editor to match with the editing. For the eyelashes, some... editing is required for some of the eyelashes.
Some guy who just lurks this place nowadays.
Thanked by: TM67
(12-23-2015, 05:04 PM)nobody231 Wrote: Yeahhhh... the UVs are pretty broken. Try resizing the UVs in the UV editor to match with the editing. For the eyelashes, some... editing is required for some of the eyelashes.

I tried resizing the UVs, and the results were more or less good, but still not accurate... :/
Thanked by:
-Sorry for the double post-

Took some work, but I could succesfully fix the UV mapping! Smile

[Image: ro_mtus_zpscpo1xt20.png]
Unafortunately, I don't think I will submit the model, because I made some changes to the rigging on some parts of the model, and also deleted some eyebrows. I can't smooth some parts of the hair for some reason :\
Thanked by:
More often than not, you need to mirror the actual textures either horizontally or vertically to fix those issues. It's a Nintendo tradition. :V
Thanked by: