Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Mr. Driller (Arcade) rips

I decided to rip these because nobody online seemed to have ripped from the original game itself. And honestly I always prefered Susumu's design with the Kirby-like feet. =3

This was rather annoying to rip honestly, For one MAME is a rather laggy mess on my computer and editing out other pixels was rather annoying too. I might continue this as there are more things I need to add ((Death frames, His "ghost" and a few others))
Thanked by: Mystie
One sprite with over 200 colours? Are you sure you ripped them with the native resolution?
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
For the record, this is it's native resolution:
[Image: ibvNpBFU1cP2bY.png]
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by:
Ah ok, thanks for pointing that out.

But I see a new problem, because you also erased parts of his sprites. If you compare Deathbringers screen with your sheet, Mr. Driller is missing outlines. I suggest you re-rip his frames and I erase the background for you (I'll do that by indexing the colour palette to 8-Bit/256 colours and erasing the single background colours bit by bit).
[Image: dariC.png][Image: tumblr_mlf109xOe81rmu6i5o1_250.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif]
Thanked by:
Thanks, I thought those were just lil' pieces of the background but... whoops ^w^;

Mame ripping is somewhat tedious but, eh. It's worth it.
Thanked by: