Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping from SM3DW/CT:TT
Hey, I was wondering if it was possible to rip from Mario 3D World or Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker? I have both of the games files, and I have heard they have a similar format to SM3DL. I've been trying to rip Captain Toad, but no luck. So does anyone know how to rip from 3D World?
Thanked by:
(04-14-2015, 05:45 PM)Pichi-Hime Wrote: Hey, I was wondering if it was possible to rip from Mario 3D World or Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker? I have both of the games files, and I have heard they have a similar format to SM3DL. I've been trying to rip Captain Toad, but no luck. So does anyone know how to rip from 3D World?
It's actually not even close to being the same format as 3D Land, but everything you need is in this topic.
Thanked by:
Okay, so turns out I don't have the correct file types? I have Captain Toad's .byml file, but the script only works only on .bfres. I was told that I needed Sarc Unpacker to get the .bfres file, but I cannot find a link for it after 2 hours of google search. Can you help me RTB?
Thanked by:
(04-16-2015, 06:18 PM)Pichi-Hime Wrote: Okay, so turns out I don't have the correct file types? I have Captain Toad's .byml file, but the script only works only on .bfres. I was told that I needed Sarc Unpacker to get the .bfres file, but I cannot find a link for it after 2 hours of google search. Can you help me RTB?

Yeah, it's just a script I made and it's not all that commonly used yet.
Here's the latest version:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5604...act-0.4.py
Only requirement is python 2, tell me if something breaks (though I doubt it will, the only surprise was with MK8 giving me no filenames).
Thanked by: