Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Members referred?
I always keep noticing this on user profiles, but I never bothered to ask about this until now. Exactly what is the Member's Referred count?
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
...It's exactly what it sounds like.
On the registration application is a question that asks new members if they were referred by an existing member, and if someone puts you in the box, the number goes up.

Not much to explain, really.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by: E-Man
Ah! Scoots probably did that since I told him about this place. Thanks for clearing that up.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by:
Would be cool if there was a way we could see who we refereed. Because I seem to have absolutely no memory of referring anyone at all, yet it appears someone said I did.
Respect and Care
Love for People
Faith in Christ
I'd also like to see this. My count is 3 but I only remember referring Daxar here.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Acually, everyone has one member referred for some reason.
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
I don't have any members referred.
Thanked by:
(11-02-2014, 07:42 PM)Goldtex Wrote: I don't have any members referred.
Oh, there goes my logic then. I don't remember ever referring anyone to the forums. :I
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
You don't have to specifically do anything. It's all based on whether or not someone chooses to put your name in the box.
You never have to /actually/ refer anyone for them to say you referred them.
Frankly, it wouldn't surprise me if it was just bots putting random usernames in the box.
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]