The VG Resource

Full Version: Members referred?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I always keep noticing this on user profiles, but I never bothered to ask about this until now. Exactly what is the Member's Referred count?
...It's exactly what it sounds like.
On the registration application is a question that asks new members if they were referred by an existing member, and if someone puts you in the box, the number goes up.

Not much to explain, really.
Ah! Scoots probably did that since I told him about this place. Thanks for clearing that up.
Would be cool if there was a way we could see who we refereed. Because I seem to have absolutely no memory of referring anyone at all, yet it appears someone said I did.
I'd also like to see this. My count is 3 but I only remember referring Daxar here.
Acually, everyone has one member referred for some reason.
I don't have any members referred.
(11-02-2014, 07:42 PM)Goldtex Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have any members referred.
Oh, there goes my logic then. I don't remember ever referring anyone to the forums. :I
You don't have to specifically do anything. It's all based on whether or not someone chooses to put your name in the box.
You never have to /actually/ refer anyone for them to say you referred them.
Frankly, it wouldn't surprise me if it was just bots putting random usernames in the box.