Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
tell me what to draw
yeah so i kinda always draw the same stuff (i try and have a little diversity in what i upload onto here) but i tend to fall into my comfort zone a lot (power jesus)

so iirc gors did this at some point

i'll draw what the three fastest replies tell me to (dont expect rembrandt though)
note that ill probably be as lazy as possible so if you want something precise, be specific

also dont be assholes
(yes ill even accept nsfw stuff you sick fucks)
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
hyper-detailed twix bars
Thanked by: recme, Rosencrantz
Dr. Doom and Dr. Eggman working cashier at fast food restaurant. Dr. Wily is flipping burgers in the background. Dr. Hell (Mazinger Z) is the overseeing manager and is not happy.

(meh I tried)
[Image: mugen.gif][Image: 41583772.gif]

Love Gotta Have it:
Thanked by:
a corgi wearing the spookiest motorcycle helmet and a scarf firing two large automatic weapons into the air, whilst going through a flaming hoop on a motorcycle

if thats too much a corgi doing a backflip is fine too
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by: Tellis, psychospacecow
Draw a stylish masked crimefighter struggling with an issue that does not require punching or kicking it.

OR

A giant robot doing something relatively mundane.
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi
A crocodile thats scared of slenderman
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by:
[Image: UsOd7FF.png]

ok there, next batch
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
shrek and shadow *wink wink nudge nudge*
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Kosheh, Lexou Duck, recme, Baegal
A flamingo with a funny hat
[Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
Draw an Octopus clad in medieval armor.
[Image: k0OsVum.png][Image: NXpkf1V.gif][Image: psychicspacecow.png]
Thanked by:
Are you only taking 3 at a time?
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Lexou Wrote:[image: a beautiful drawing]
omg

lexou its beautifu;

;__;

DEAR LEXOU:
I THINK YOURE A PRETTY COOL GUY
WHO DREW A Great THING
LOVE KOSH
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Me sitting outside my job because of a gas leak.

Because that's what I'm doing. Sad
Thanked by:
A robot made of kitchen appliences
i.e. refrigderators, microwaves, ovens, sinks, etc
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by: Paladin
You know, I was under the impression that your were only going to take the first three requests and end it off there, which was why I didn't ask for one. Considering that you're still going, though…

Anyway, while I do have a specific theme I like people to draw for me, I think Lexou would appreciate it if I were to request something he would enjoy a whole lot more. How about Mr. Vile (as in that crocodile from Banjo-Kazooie that forces Banjo to play his irritating mini game and bites him if he loses) shoving his Yumblies and Grumblies away from a hungry Yoshi?

By the way, considering all the request topics I have seen so far, I'm thinking of doing my own one just for the heck of it!
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Paladin