The VG Resource

Full Version: tell me what to draw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
yeah so i kinda always draw the same stuff (i try and have a little diversity in what i upload onto here) but i tend to fall into my comfort zone a lot (power jesus)

so iirc gors did this at some point

i'll draw what the three fastest replies tell me to (dont expect rembrandt though)
note that ill probably be as lazy as possible so if you want something precise, be specific

also dont be assholes
(yes ill even accept nsfw stuff you sick fucks)
hyper-detailed twix bars
Dr. Doom and Dr. Eggman working cashier at fast food restaurant. Dr. Wily is flipping burgers in the background. Dr. Hell (Mazinger Z) is the overseeing manager and is not happy.

(meh I tried)
a corgi wearing the spookiest motorcycle helmet and a scarf firing two large automatic weapons into the air, whilst going through a flaming hoop on a motorcycle

if thats too much a corgi doing a backflip is fine too
Draw a stylish masked crimefighter struggling with an issue that does not require punching or kicking it.

OR

A giant robot doing something relatively mundane.
A crocodile thats scared of slenderman
[Image: UsOd7FF.png]

ok there, next batch
shrek and shadow *wink wink nudge nudge*
A flamingo with a funny hat
Draw an Octopus clad in medieval armor.
Are you only taking 3 at a time?
Lexou Wrote:[image: a beautiful drawing]
omg

lexou its beautifu;

;__;

DEAR LEXOU:
I THINK YOURE A PRETTY COOL GUY
WHO DREW A Great THING
LOVE KOSH
Me sitting outside my job because of a gas leak.

Because that's what I'm doing. Sad
A robot made of kitchen appliences
i.e. refrigderators, microwaves, ovens, sinks, etc
You know, I was under the impression that your were only going to take the first three requests and end it off there, which was why I didn't ask for one. Considering that you're still going, though…

Anyway, while I do have a specific theme I like people to draw for me, I think Lexou would appreciate it if I were to request something he would enjoy a whole lot more. How about Mr. Vile (as in that crocodile from Banjo-Kazooie that forces Banjo to play his irritating mini game and bites him if he loses) shoving his Yumblies and Grumblies away from a hungry Yoshi?

By the way, considering all the request topics I have seen so far, I'm thinking of doing my own one just for the heck of it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5