Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thylacine's Triclyde Sprite Sheet
Hello there all. This is my first time here and I would like to show off one of my many sprite sheets that I have customized.

Here is my triclyde sheet:
[Image: TriClydefusion.jpg]

I based the fursion on DBZ's fusion Dance.

-thylacine
Thanked by:
Too bad its jpg, and I don't think that its custom.
Thanked by:
It is though, I customized the sprites. Isn't that what custom means? As I said I am new here.
-thylacine
Thanked by:
You took Triclyde from SMAS, Gave him 3 extra heads, and jpg'd it... Yeeeah...
[Image: sslogo.png]
Thanked by:
So I take it no one likes it. I now know one place not to upload anything to in the future.
-thylacine
Thanked by:
Good idea, because we don't accept, half-assed crappy edits here.
Post it somewhere like DeviantArt and drool over the three faves you'd get from the people who don't know anything about spriting either.

Also, good riddance.
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by:
(09-30-2008, 04:48 AM)thylacine Wrote: So I take it no one likes it. I now know one place not to upload anything to in the future.
-thylacine

It's not that we don't like it, it's just that all this sheet is, is a jpeg'd edit, and you tried to submit it once you made it. And custom and customized means two different things. But what you did was a slight edit, then you got mad just because someone said it's a jpeg and they didn't like it.
[Image: 14.gif]
Thanked by:
I guess I totally miss understood.
-thylacine
Thanked by:
(09-30-2008, 08:04 AM)Chdonga Wrote:
(09-30-2008, 04:48 AM)thylacine Wrote: So I take it no one likes it. I now know one place not to upload anything to in the future.
-thylacine

It's not that we don't like it, it's just that all this sheet is, is a jpeg'd edit, and you tried to submit it once you made it. And custom and customized means two different things. But what you did was a slight edit, then you got mad just because someone said it's a jpeg and they didn't like it.

Not only that, Triclyde never used a fusion dance to make a 6 headed Triclyde (Sixclyde?). So technically a 6 headed Triclyde is a fanmade character, and therefore couldn't get accepted.
Thanked by: