The VG Resource

Full Version: Thylacine's Triclyde Sprite Sheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there all. This is my first time here and I would like to show off one of my many sprite sheets that I have customized.

Here is my triclyde sheet:
[Image: TriClydefusion.jpg]

I based the fursion on DBZ's fusion Dance.

-thylacine
Too bad its jpg, and I don't think that its custom.
It is though, I customized the sprites. Isn't that what custom means? As I said I am new here.
-thylacine
You took Triclyde from SMAS, Gave him 3 extra heads, and jpg'd it... Yeeeah...
So I take it no one likes it. I now know one place not to upload anything to in the future.
-thylacine
Good idea, because we don't accept, half-assed crappy edits here.
Post it somewhere like DeviantArt and drool over the three faves you'd get from the people who don't know anything about spriting either.

Also, good riddance.
(09-30-2008, 04:48 AM)thylacine Wrote: [ -> ]So I take it no one likes it. I now know one place not to upload anything to in the future.
-thylacine

It's not that we don't like it, it's just that all this sheet is, is a jpeg'd edit, and you tried to submit it once you made it. And custom and customized means two different things. But what you did was a slight edit, then you got mad just because someone said it's a jpeg and they didn't like it.
I guess I totally miss understood.
-thylacine
(09-30-2008, 08:04 AM)Chdonga Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2008, 04:48 AM)thylacine Wrote: [ -> ]So I take it no one likes it. I now know one place not to upload anything to in the future.
-thylacine

It's not that we don't like it, it's just that all this sheet is, is a jpeg'd edit, and you tried to submit it once you made it. And custom and customized means two different things. But what you did was a slight edit, then you got mad just because someone said it's a jpeg and they didn't like it.

Not only that, Triclyde never used a fusion dance to make a 6 headed Triclyde (Sixclyde?). So technically a 6 headed Triclyde is a fanmade character, and therefore couldn't get accepted.