Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
It's Spritin' Time!(MMPR: The Movie Sprite Rips)
How's it going, guys? I noticed that the folder for Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie (SNES Version) is a little dry on sprites, so I decided to open up a ROM and do some sprite ripping.Cool
First up, some miscelaneous sprites from Stage 1:
[Image: mmprtm_stage_1_sprites_by_dragonboi471-d6ve9jn.png]
Took me a good three hours of assembling and two replays of the stage to aquire these babies. I hope these can be put to good use.
I'll post more sprite rips eventually.Wink
EDIT: Annnd I'm Back! This time I have Sprites from the 2nd Stage of the game:
[Image: mmprtm_stage_2_sprites_by_dragonboi471-d6vgehf.png]
I had a lot of fun putting this sheet togetherBig Grin Also, Does anyone know if that third turrent sprite is used at all? To my knowledge, all the turrents in-game shoot in one direction, but I might be wrong.
I don't usually watch shows for little girls, but when I do, it's My Little Pony.Cool
Stay pony, my friends...
Thanked by: Cyrus Annihilator
My big critique so far is that the credit tags are unreasonably large. You could probably put all of the miscellaneous stuff from every stage on one sheet, separate them from each other (stage 1, stage 2, etc.) and then have a smaller tag at the bottom.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by: Cyrus Annihilator
(11-24-2013, 11:21 AM)Ton Wrote: My big critique so far is that the credit tags are unreasonably large. You could probably put all of the miscellaneous stuff from every stage on one sheet, separate them from each other (stage 1, stage 2, etc.) and then have a smaller tag at the bottom.

I'll try and keep that in mind next time. Besides, I still have a lot of sprites to rip.Wink
I don't usually watch shows for little girls, but when I do, it's My Little Pony.Cool
Stay pony, my friends...
Thanked by:
I agree with Ton.

Btw, this page might help you with your ripping:
http://tcrf.net/Mighty_Morphin_Power_Ran...%28SNES%29

Keep it up!
You only finish a game when you rip its sprites.
Sprite sheet is a sticker album that depends only on your efforts to be fill.

[email protected] | twitter.com/Cyrus_et_al | facebook.com/cyrus.annihilator | cyrusannihilator.blogspot.com.br
Thanked by: Ton
That doesn't help with the enemies, they would need to be recolored still.
Doofenshmirtz: This is a little bit awkward but have you seen my escape jet keys? (Perry nods) What, you have? Well that's great! So where are they? (Perry looks away) You won't tell me? Is this because you don't speak or are you just being a jerk?
~Phineas and Ferb, "One Good Scare Ought to Do It!" (2008)
Thanked by: