The VG Resource

Full Version: It's Spritin' Time!(MMPR: The Movie Sprite Rips)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How's it going, guys? I noticed that the folder for Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie (SNES Version) is a little dry on sprites, so I decided to open up a ROM and do some sprite ripping.Cool
First up, some miscelaneous sprites from Stage 1:
[Image: mmprtm_stage_1_sprites_by_dragonboi471-d6ve9jn.png]
Took me a good three hours of assembling and two replays of the stage to aquire these babies. I hope these can be put to good use.
I'll post more sprite rips eventually.Wink
EDIT: Annnd I'm Back! This time I have Sprites from the 2nd Stage of the game:
[Image: mmprtm_stage_2_sprites_by_dragonboi471-d6vgehf.png]
I had a lot of fun putting this sheet togetherBig Grin Also, Does anyone know if that third turrent sprite is used at all? To my knowledge, all the turrents in-game shoot in one direction, but I might be wrong.
My big critique so far is that the credit tags are unreasonably large. You could probably put all of the miscellaneous stuff from every stage on one sheet, separate them from each other (stage 1, stage 2, etc.) and then have a smaller tag at the bottom.
(11-24-2013, 11:21 AM)Ton Wrote: [ -> ]My big critique so far is that the credit tags are unreasonably large. You could probably put all of the miscellaneous stuff from every stage on one sheet, separate them from each other (stage 1, stage 2, etc.) and then have a smaller tag at the bottom.

I'll try and keep that in mind next time. Besides, I still have a lot of sprites to rip.Wink
I agree with Ton.

Btw, this page might help you with your ripping:
http://tcrf.net/Mighty_Morphin_Power_Ran...%28SNES%29

Keep it up!
That doesn't help with the enemies, they would need to be recolored still.