Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Halloween Gift Exchange 2013
[Image: UydhZ9e.gif]

With your help I have impaled Kevin. Is like old times!

Now than Halloween is resumes I can distribute presents, but some selfish people didn’t send in gifts yet. Is not nice! These people are barred from all future events until the gift is finished.

But on a happy note, here are the gifts:

To Koopaul, From Sengir

To Sengir, From DemonLemon

To DemonLemon, From TomGuycott

To Puggsoy, From ShadeDBZ

To Tellis, From Devicho (Devicho says it’s a WiP and she’ll fix it up when she can)

To Devicho, From Kitsu

To Kitsu, From Hiyna S Blackfeather

ToHiyna S Blackfeather, From Trollerskates

To Lexou, From NICKtendo DS

To NICKtendo DS, From Phantom K

To Phantom K, From Gors

To StarSock 64, From AlexMach1

To Zadaben, From [robo9]

To [robo9], From Pugnificent

To Kami, From Sevenstitch

Remember, if you don’t finish your gift you can’t join Secret Santa! Is disappointing!

I was wanting to be an active member and make much posts, but I don't like all this Kevin forum drama. Is exhausting!
oh man, I think that might be favorite giftart ever Heart
Thanked by: TomGuycott
Thanks a bunch Shade, love it Smile

By the way my gift is finished, I just haven't had a chance to scan it yet. Will try to do so as soon as possible!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Thanks hiyna!

The rest of these are also really good!
Thanked by:
aaaaa Devicho I love yoooou, I can't wait to see the finished thing.

And also yeah, crap, I haven't even started my gift yet, I'm trash. I signed up for this before I knew October was gonna be such a crappy and overly busy month. I haven't even had time to draw regularly and it hurts so bad ; ;

Regardless I shall endeavor to get it in as soon as possible! I have had a great idea in mind this whole time and I want it to look as awesome as I am imagining (or close, otherwise it might never get done, heh).
Thanked by:
My God these are gorgeous. Devicho's gift kind of inspires me to try Tellis' 2012 gift again...
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Both of you do that. I refuse to change my avatar back until you do.
I clearly went for an entirely different level of creepy on my gift.

Sorry, Koopaul.

(also thanks demonlemon! i look like a bank robber. dont be a hero and gimme your candy)
Thanked by: puggsoy, Koopaul
Alex that's super awesome thanks a bunch

(I'm working on mine I swear okay college is really hard please give me a break /excuses excuses)
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde, alexmach1
Thanks Troller! I CAN'T WAIT TO TORMENT MR.POE!!!
[Image: 1lYIpk9.gif] GET THESE MEMES OFF THE TABLE! -Hiyna
http://www.twitch.tv/hiynastrike live when I feel like it... You just gotta get lucky
[Image: xG4BaYw.gif]

Also Love Stuff

Hey Look! I support stuff!
Thanked by: Virt
Silly Waru, that's Neko's tube, not yours.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by: Phantom Killah
A turtle with nipples? That's the first thing I noticed! And its terrifying! Thanks Sengir!

I'm so sorry for not submitting mine but... I couldn't find a reference for him! What should I do? Cry

Thanked by: Sengir
You probably should have asked that before the deadline. I'd say just do something related to their avatar, it's their own fault if they didn't post a ref!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
I completely missed this event, but I just want to say holy fucking shit the PK/Gors one

And holy shit the Starsock/Alex one.
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

Thanked by: Garamonde, alexmach1, Gwen, Gors, Ploaj
Still kinda bummed i never got a gift

its okay though, stuff happens i understand

the gifts this year were pretty good

grats on all the givers
[Image: 22610_s.gif]

Thanked by: TomGuycott, Gors