The VG Resource

Full Version: Halloween Gift Exchange 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: UydhZ9e.gif]

With your help I have impaled Kevin. Is like old times!

Now than Halloween is resumes I can distribute presents, but some selfish people didn’t send in gifts yet. Is not nice! These people are barred from all future events until the gift is finished.

But on a happy note, here are the gifts:

To Koopaul, From Sengir

To Sengir, From DemonLemon

To DemonLemon, From TomGuycott

To Puggsoy, From ShadeDBZ

To Tellis, From Devicho (Devicho says it’s a WiP and she’ll fix it up when she can)

To Devicho, From Kitsu

To Kitsu, From Hiyna S Blackfeather

ToHiyna S Blackfeather, From Trollerskates

To Lexou, From NICKtendo DS

To NICKtendo DS, From Phantom K

To Phantom K, From Gors

To StarSock 64, From AlexMach1

To Zadaben, From [robo9]

To [robo9], From Pugnificent

To Kami, From Sevenstitch

Remember, if you don’t finish your gift you can’t join Secret Santa! Is disappointing!

I was wanting to be an active member and make much posts, but I don't like all this Kevin forum drama. Is exhausting!
oh man, I think that might be favorite giftart ever Heart
Thanks a bunch Shade, love it Smile

By the way my gift is finished, I just haven't had a chance to scan it yet. Will try to do so as soon as possible!
Thanks hiyna!

The rest of these are also really good!
aaaaa Devicho I love yoooou, I can't wait to see the finished thing.

And also yeah, crap, I haven't even started my gift yet, I'm trash. I signed up for this before I knew October was gonna be such a crappy and overly busy month. I haven't even had time to draw regularly and it hurts so bad ; ;

Regardless I shall endeavor to get it in as soon as possible! I have had a great idea in mind this whole time and I want it to look as awesome as I am imagining (or close, otherwise it might never get done, heh).
My God these are gorgeous. Devicho's gift kind of inspires me to try Tellis' 2012 gift again...
Both of you do that. I refuse to change my avatar back until you do.
I clearly went for an entirely different level of creepy on my gift.

Sorry, Koopaul.

(also thanks demonlemon! i look like a bank robber. dont be a hero and gimme your candy)
Alex that's super awesome thanks a bunch

(I'm working on mine I swear okay college is really hard please give me a break /excuses excuses)
Thanks Troller! I CAN'T WAIT TO TORMENT MR.POE!!!
Silly Waru, that's Neko's tube, not yours.
A turtle with nipples? That's the first thing I noticed! And its terrifying! Thanks Sengir!

I'm so sorry for not submitting mine but... I couldn't find a reference for him! What should I do? Cry
You probably should have asked that before the deadline. I'd say just do something related to their avatar, it's their own fault if they didn't post a ref!
I completely missed this event, but I just want to say holy fucking shit the PK/Gors one

And holy shit the Starsock/Alex one.
Still kinda bummed i never got a gift

its okay though, stuff happens i understand

the gifts this year were pretty good

grats on all the givers
Pages: 1 2