Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Howdy! Last year student joining for the sake of a school project
Why hello there!

I'm Yupingas, I used to be a regular on this forum when it was still called Pixeltendo (Or something similar like that) and I guess now i'm back although not for hobby reasons but rather work reasons.

Anyways, I registered again now because of a school project i'm working on about spriting and sprite art but who knows, maybe i'll be more active than I think.

Not much to know about me besides that I love videogames and anything related to videogames in general, i'm not much into making sprites but I love making sprite art using beads (Example of something I made previously using beads! <Big image>)

I'll be trying to get contact with some spriters on here for my school project so don't be surprised if I don't post a lot everywhere all the time.

//Yupingas
Thanked by:
Hey Yupingas, welcome to the Resource! That's some pretty neat stuff you do with those beads, hopefully people here can help you with your school project.

Enjoy your stay!
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: