The VG Resource

Full Version: Howdy! Last year student joining for the sake of a school project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why hello there!

I'm Yupingas, I used to be a regular on this forum when it was still called Pixeltendo (Or something similar like that) and I guess now i'm back although not for hobby reasons but rather work reasons.

Anyways, I registered again now because of a school project i'm working on about spriting and sprite art but who knows, maybe i'll be more active than I think.

Not much to know about me besides that I love videogames and anything related to videogames in general, i'm not much into making sprites but I love making sprite art using beads (Example of something I made previously using beads! <Big image>)

I'll be trying to get contact with some spriters on here for my school project so don't be surprised if I don't post a lot everywhere all the time.

//Yupingas
Hey Yupingas, welcome to the Resource! That's some pretty neat stuff you do with those beads, hopefully people here can help you with your school project.

Enjoy your stay!