Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A Model Request (Again)
Information 
All right, I've gotten back to work, which means I have some rather nasty time constraints and exhausting efforts during the week and the weekends usually, so I'm gonna try and make a simple one request right now and hopefully I can manage otherwise.

What do I need? Uh...well...what I WANT is a model of Ein from Pokemon Colosseum? The issue? Well you may or may not know how hard it is to capture models from this game properly. Any other issues? I already have the model, but it's not T-Posed properly, and the textures are all over the place. Then why am I asking? I need someone to fix the textures, and, if possible, T-Pose it (which would be optional if this request is taken, of course.) and hopefully apply the proper smoothing and welding as well...I know it's a lot to ask...but it's sort of an important part of a project to me, I wouldn't bother otherwise.

I have here a .max file and the textures required for it. The MAX file is taken from 3DSMAX 2010. As well as some reference images, for easy determining of placements.

Click Here
Thanked by: