The VG Resource

Full Version: A Model Request (Again)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All right, I've gotten back to work, which means I have some rather nasty time constraints and exhausting efforts during the week and the weekends usually, so I'm gonna try and make a simple one request right now and hopefully I can manage otherwise.

What do I need? Uh...well...what I WANT is a model of Ein from Pokemon Colosseum? The issue? Well you may or may not know how hard it is to capture models from this game properly. Any other issues? I already have the model, but it's not T-Posed properly, and the textures are all over the place. Then why am I asking? I need someone to fix the textures, and, if possible, T-Pose it (which would be optional if this request is taken, of course.) and hopefully apply the proper smoothing and welding as well...I know it's a lot to ask...but it's sort of an important part of a project to me, I wouldn't bother otherwise.

I have here a .max file and the textures required for it. The MAX file is taken from 3DSMAX 2010. As well as some reference images, for easy determining of placements.

Click Here