Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Textures
If this (somehow) gets accepted then I`ll submit more. Yayyyyyyy

[Image: iQZPRu3Dq8Ugr.png]

[Image: iSqh3gMKtZol5.png] [Image: ib0wOJyvLnIyTG.png]
Thanked by: Shade, Garamonde
Looks good to me!

I recently looked into this game but decided against ripping from it. Funny how things work out sometimes, huh?
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by:
looks good, yes.
usually screenshots or artwork of characters is preferred over the actual texture, but it's not necessary I guess, just looks nicer. Tongue
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Sorry miss, I cant find any pictures of the models in question. (I would emulate but I can barely run an SNES emu lol) at any rate:

[Image: iKMrkCkufMvXJ.png] [Image: i93n1teFDGqdP.png] [Image: iblxr33UudmKJG.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde
oh okay, no problem! I'll get these later today~
also what section do these go under? like, PCs? NPCs? enemies, etc.? Tongue

EDIT: nevermind, I just took a gamble and hope I got it right. I can change it if needed. Tongue
Thanked by: canasniimehugh
Actually miss, those are Playable Characters, not NPC`s. But everything else is OK.

[Image: iLq8KmNyvvp5d.png] [Image: iM2k4e9g4qzEs.png]
okie fixed, and up. Tongue
(also, I have to confess I like that you call me miss, eheheh Shy)
Thanked by:
Everything looks good now.
(I gotta make up for calling you a guy Gonna Puke )

[Image: ibpnYZaMjtESZw.png] [Image: iXtxiEIYczJvr.png] [Image: iba1NGMOBYDVXc.png] [Image: iPL4FpTTP46X9.png]
XD it's okay, it happens all the time. Tongue
also up again. :B
nmaD loohcs gnirefretni htiw ym gnittimbus eludehcs

[Image: iqwnyJgPzBznu.png] [Image: islNmzZYpSfBh.png] [Image: iGcggiPQd4fN2.png] [Image: itvDvQ4l5HsQn.png] [Image: ivmgH2UYdF3l6.png]
Thanked by:
some textures like Reyson and Tanith have black behind some of the sharp, pixelated textures -- are they supposed to be like that? I'd open the original textures in a program that supports transparency just to check cause it looks like they aren't.
Thanked by:
*grumble* ugghhh my stupid .dds converter doesn't support transparency ...*grumble*

[Image: iGcggiPQd4fN2.png] [Image: itvDvQ4l5HsQn.png]

But GIMP supports the .dds format and transparency. *Captain Falcon* YES!

More later~
*Sonic* HOORAY!
I'll get those and the others that don't seem to use transparency up later. Tongue
Bartre: Don’t worry about it! It’s no bother for me! In exchange, you can just lend me one of those books!
Canas: A-A book?
Bartre: Yeah. Maybe... a skinny one.
Canas: ...... Are you...going to...eat it?

[Image: iPLiOXKewCaZ8.png] [Image: iSHeyHtIjP21h.png] [Image: ibjdQCzmQOHqDt.png] [Image: im8thSfjsHDmV.png] [Image: iMx2RhQXog3He.png] [Image: i5LWGh5Hn3H3x.png]
Izuka: That took longer than I'd expected. Cursed sub-humans...flea-bitten wretches...Huh? Where's the heron girl? And the...guard? Helloooo? Guard? Bird girl? Wheeeeee? This can't... NO! I've been had! Nooooooooo! What do I do? If this is discovered, His Majesty will... He'll hang me up by my thumbs! Oh, no... Oooooh noooo...!

[Image: i3GbXZRb8JOcp.png] [Image: iyXuZSyMTLIRd.png] [Image: ibfP1zfUZEApvp.png] [Image: idT2sc6uuZAKl.png]
Thanked by: Shade, Garamonde