The VG Resource

Full Version: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Textures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If this (somehow) gets accepted then I`ll submit more. Yayyyyyyy

[Image: iQZPRu3Dq8Ugr.png]

[Image: iSqh3gMKtZol5.png] [Image: ib0wOJyvLnIyTG.png]
Looks good to me!

I recently looked into this game but decided against ripping from it. Funny how things work out sometimes, huh?
looks good, yes.
usually screenshots or artwork of characters is preferred over the actual texture, but it's not necessary I guess, just looks nicer. Tongue
Sorry miss, I cant find any pictures of the models in question. (I would emulate but I can barely run an SNES emu lol) at any rate:

[Image: iKMrkCkufMvXJ.png] [Image: i93n1teFDGqdP.png] [Image: iblxr33UudmKJG.png]
oh okay, no problem! I'll get these later today~
also what section do these go under? like, PCs? NPCs? enemies, etc.? Tongue

EDIT: nevermind, I just took a gamble and hope I got it right. I can change it if needed. Tongue
Actually miss, those are Playable Characters, not NPC`s. But everything else is OK.

[Image: iLq8KmNyvvp5d.png] [Image: iM2k4e9g4qzEs.png]
okie fixed, and up. Tongue
(also, I have to confess I like that you call me miss, eheheh Shy)
Everything looks good now.
(I gotta make up for calling you a guy Gonna Puke )

[Image: ibpnYZaMjtESZw.png] [Image: iXtxiEIYczJvr.png] [Image: iba1NGMOBYDVXc.png] [Image: iPL4FpTTP46X9.png]
XD it's okay, it happens all the time. Tongue
also up again. :B
nmaD loohcs gnirefretni htiw ym gnittimbus eludehcs

[Image: iqwnyJgPzBznu.png] [Image: islNmzZYpSfBh.png] [Image: iGcggiPQd4fN2.png] [Image: itvDvQ4l5HsQn.png] [Image: ivmgH2UYdF3l6.png]
some textures like Reyson and Tanith have black behind some of the sharp, pixelated textures -- are they supposed to be like that? I'd open the original textures in a program that supports transparency just to check cause it looks like they aren't.
*grumble* ugghhh my stupid .dds converter doesn't support transparency ...*grumble*

[Image: iGcggiPQd4fN2.png] [Image: itvDvQ4l5HsQn.png]

But GIMP supports the .dds format and transparency. *Captain Falcon* YES!

More later~
*Sonic* HOORAY!
I'll get those and the others that don't seem to use transparency up later. Tongue
Bartre: Don’t worry about it! It’s no bother for me! In exchange, you can just lend me one of those books!
Canas: A-A book?
Bartre: Yeah. Maybe... a skinny one.
Canas: ...... Are you...going to...eat it?

[Image: iPLiOXKewCaZ8.png] [Image: iSHeyHtIjP21h.png] [Image: ibjdQCzmQOHqDt.png] [Image: im8thSfjsHDmV.png] [Image: iMx2RhQXog3He.png] [Image: i5LWGh5Hn3H3x.png]
Izuka: That took longer than I'd expected. Cursed sub-humans...flea-bitten wretches...Huh? Where's the heron girl? And the...guard? Helloooo? Guard? Bird girl? Wheeeeee? This can't... NO! I've been had! Nooooooooo! What do I do? If this is discovered, His Majesty will... He'll hang me up by my thumbs! Oh, no... Oooooh noooo...!

[Image: i3GbXZRb8JOcp.png] [Image: iyXuZSyMTLIRd.png] [Image: ibfP1zfUZEApvp.png] [Image: idT2sc6uuZAKl.png]
Pages: 1 2