Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Newww Sprites, check em' out.
[Image: Evernights.png]
[Image: Carill.png]
Thanked by:
The Chain Chomp and the Mario Brothers' noses look a bit odd. As do some other things, very mix bad of sprite quality here.
Dude in the hood looks pretty damn good though.
[Image: randomimage.cgi]
Thanked by:
Yeah, I kinda thought about changing their noses.
And the chain chomp was garbage, I should've deleted it off of there.
Thanked by:
[Image: Carill.png]
Update.

(Ignore the shoes, I'm at school, I forgot to color them haha.)
Thanked by:
Good god, man. His hair is a lethal battering weapon!!!!
Thanked by:
Iori in a waistcoat? Your colour palettes are good.
Thanked by:
it's good, but did you get the sprite style from The Extreme Adventures of Justyn and Tyvon?
the skin palette and overall style looks like it.

edit: not that i'm complaining, but i could help you out a lot more if you did. such as the head structure being too "sharp" and needing more AA on the edges, and the shoes lookin kinda chunky.
Thanked by:
(09-19-2008, 09:26 AM)xTYVONx Wrote: it's good, but did you get the sprite style from The Extreme Adventures of Justyn and Tyvon?
the skin palette and overall style looks like it.

edit: not that i'm complaining, but i could help you out a lot more if you did. such as the head structure being too "sharp" and needing more AA on the edges, and the shoes lookin kinda chunky.

I did, sorry, I was going to credit you on it, but I ran out of time at school, but yes please, I would love some help.

Groove man: Whos Iori? haha
Geo: It isss!!
Thanked by:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iori_Yagami

Depending on how... generous the artist is, his hairstyle sticks out quite a distance.
Thanked by:
(09-19-2008, 04:55 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iori_Yagami

Depending on how... generous the artist is, his hairstyle sticks out quite a distance.
Ohh I know who he is haha.
Thanked by:
Why does every character have the same set of eyes?
Thanked by:
Common Tales of the World eye-style. There are some varations depending on age and gender, tho'.
Thanked by:
[Image: Charsda.png]
Update: My new PC, I'm trying all sorts of styles.
Thanked by:
[Image: CarillSMRPG.png]
Update, C&C on the last couple updates.
Another Update,
[Image: CarillSMRPG-1.png]
Thanked by:
My main complaint: Pillow shading (in quite a few of them) , shading contradiction (on the hair), unreal lighting(on the hair again).

Just for prevention, I am not criticizing the shape (it is unreal, but your character can have any kind of hair for all I care), but the shading and lighting; If you look at it, it looks flat, and overall bad. Maybe you should have some references? (I think there's a couple of characters with hair like that in Bobobo and Shaman King).
Thanked by: