The VG Resource

Full Version: Newww Sprites, check em' out.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Evernights.png]
[Image: Carill.png]
The Chain Chomp and the Mario Brothers' noses look a bit odd. As do some other things, very mix bad of sprite quality here.
Dude in the hood looks pretty damn good though.
Yeah, I kinda thought about changing their noses.
And the chain chomp was garbage, I should've deleted it off of there.
[Image: Carill.png]
Update.

(Ignore the shoes, I'm at school, I forgot to color them haha.)
Good god, man. His hair is a lethal battering weapon!!!!
Iori in a waistcoat? Your colour palettes are good.
it's good, but did you get the sprite style from The Extreme Adventures of Justyn and Tyvon?
the skin palette and overall style looks like it.

edit: not that i'm complaining, but i could help you out a lot more if you did. such as the head structure being too "sharp" and needing more AA on the edges, and the shoes lookin kinda chunky.
(09-19-2008, 09:26 AM)xTYVONx Wrote: [ -> ]it's good, but did you get the sprite style from The Extreme Adventures of Justyn and Tyvon?
the skin palette and overall style looks like it.

edit: not that i'm complaining, but i could help you out a lot more if you did. such as the head structure being too "sharp" and needing more AA on the edges, and the shoes lookin kinda chunky.

I did, sorry, I was going to credit you on it, but I ran out of time at school, but yes please, I would love some help.

Groove man: Whos Iori? haha
Geo: It isss!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iori_Yagami

Depending on how... generous the artist is, his hairstyle sticks out quite a distance.
(09-19-2008, 04:55 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iori_Yagami

Depending on how... generous the artist is, his hairstyle sticks out quite a distance.
Ohh I know who he is haha.
Why does every character have the same set of eyes?
Common Tales of the World eye-style. There are some varations depending on age and gender, tho'.
[Image: Charsda.png]
Update: My new PC, I'm trying all sorts of styles.
[Image: CarillSMRPG.png]
Update, C&C on the last couple updates.
Another Update,
[Image: CarillSMRPG-1.png]
My main complaint: Pillow shading (in quite a few of them) , shading contradiction (on the hair), unreal lighting(on the hair again).

Just for prevention, I am not criticizing the shape (it is unreal, but your character can have any kind of hair for all I care), but the shading and lighting; If you look at it, it looks flat, and overall bad. Maybe you should have some references? (I think there's a couple of characters with hair like that in Bobobo and Shaman King).
Pages: 1 2