Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New old kid on the block
Hya
Well... As I told at my submissions thread I'm not quite a newcomer... I've submitted one sprite sheet long time ago (I think it was last year) and never came back until now u_u; My account was deleted, so I started a new one.
I'm Marilia and I'm mostly a sprite editor than a ripper, but I enjoyed my experience with Superboy so I might rip even more stuff.

I used to hang around within certain RPGmaker circles, but I stepped away for 3 reasons: my personal life was too consuming (now it's easier to handle), I lost interest on RPGMaker (but not on making sprites) and because I was really annoyed by the flamewars and childish behavior of the forum's members. Within this circle I was known as MRP.

Moreover...Hmmm... I really enjoy drawing, you can find it at my DeviantArt account, I'm a computer gamer since I was 7, but I had an Atari at home.... Got my first console system at 12 and started sprite editing 2 years later. My favorite kind of games are RPG but I also enjoy action and adventure (the point-and-click type)
I also enjoy comic books (specially DC, Marvel don't attract me much), mangás and animes.

And... I think that's it XP Pleased to meet you guys.
[Image: MegaEXESig.png]
Thanked by:
Funnily enough - I remember you quite well. Your rip was interesting for some reason that I can't quite remember, but it made you memorable to me. Maybe I just have a good memory for members or something.
Anyway - Welcome back!
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by: