The VG Resource

Full Version: New old kid on the block
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hya
Well... As I told at my submissions thread I'm not quite a newcomer... I've submitted one sprite sheet long time ago (I think it was last year) and never came back until now u_u; My account was deleted, so I started a new one.
I'm Marilia and I'm mostly a sprite editor than a ripper, but I enjoyed my experience with Superboy so I might rip even more stuff.

I used to hang around within certain RPGmaker circles, but I stepped away for 3 reasons: my personal life was too consuming (now it's easier to handle), I lost interest on RPGMaker (but not on making sprites) and because I was really annoyed by the flamewars and childish behavior of the forum's members. Within this circle I was known as MRP.

Moreover...Hmmm... I really enjoy drawing, you can find it at my DeviantArt account, I'm a computer gamer since I was 7, but I had an Atari at home.... Got my first console system at 12 and started sprite editing 2 years later. My favorite kind of games are RPG but I also enjoy action and adventure (the point-and-click type)
I also enjoy comic books (specially DC, Marvel don't attract me much), mangás and animes.

And... I think that's it XP Pleased to meet you guys.
Funnily enough - I remember you quite well. Your rip was interesting for some reason that I can't quite remember, but it made you memorable to me. Maybe I just have a good memory for members or something.
Anyway - Welcome back!