Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
KTH Model Ripped/Custom
Neutral 
[Image: Tmlr0.png]

30/12/2012 :
- Wreck-It Ralph [Wii] : Ralph; Felix Jr.
- Billy Hatcher & the Giant Egg : Billy

Thanked by: Virt, Garamonde, senjen
I'm guessing you ripped these from the Wii version of the game? The models are pretty bad but it's neat that you ripped them.
Thanked by:
Moving this to Submissions.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Virt
Looking at the models, Felix's texture is smaller than the one in the previews. Is there a reason for this?
Thanked by:
The quality of the model is really bad.
The model, the gameplay, it's not like the movie, here we got a really big sh*t.

And yes, they from the Wii game.
[Image: dEzLAhI.png]
[Image: lkt3Q.png][Image: IkdUf.png][Image: LkkBx.png][Image: iuBjy.png][Image: LkkBx.png][Image: Ze1v7.png][Image: LkkBx.png][Image: 5YgDC.png][Image: LkkBx.png][Image: Gi7JX.png][Image: LkkBx.png][Image: nmA8Q.png][Image: HV5ohWA.png]
Thanked by:
(12-30-2012, 09:52 AM)KTH Wrote: The quality of the model is really bad.
The model, the gameplay, it's not like the movie, here we got a really big sh*t.
Yeah, I get that, but the resolution of the textures in your previews is different than the textures provided in the zip.
Thanked by:
Oh yeah you're right, i've looked ont my fodler and there two type of texture for Felix Jr.

[Image: DSstU.png] [Image: jjVRL.png]

So i guess i've put the bad quality one on the folder?
[Image: lkt3Q.png][Image: IkdUf.png][Image: LkkBx.png][Image: iuBjy.png][Image: LkkBx.png][Image: Ze1v7.png][Image: LkkBx.png][Image: 5YgDC.png][Image: LkkBx.png][Image: Gi7JX.png][Image: LkkBx.png][Image: nmA8Q.png][Image: HV5ohWA.png]
Thanked by: Virt
Another thing I noticed is that there appears to be two planes in his mouth that should be teeth but they have a skin texture. Is this how it is in the game or is there supposed to be a separate texture file for his teeth?
Thanked by:
If there are two textures then both should be included yes.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
I'll do it now.
Anyway : Added Billy Hatcher.
Thanked by: Garamonde
In any case, welcome to the site! Smile
Tsunami Bomb - The Simple Truth
We could run away
Leave behind anything paper
Not knowing where we're going to stay
When there's no Mondays

You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
When I'm in your arms, I feel safe from harm and sorrow too
You're part of me, it's so easy to see the simple truth
But most of all, nothing couldn't be solved when I'm with you
Thanked by:
Thanks!
Thanked by:
neat models and welcome to the site Smile did you rip them from the disc?

wow those wreck it ralph models look creepy even my PSP rips haave better resolution than those 0.0
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
Thanked by:
Thank you.
And i rip them wth 3D Ripper DX and give them a T-Pose.
Thanked by:
Is the opening cinematic from the Wreck-It Ralph Wii Game pre-rendered or are those models able to be ripped also?
Thanked by: