The VG Resource

Full Version: KTH Model Ripped/Custom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Tmlr0.png]

30/12/2012 :
- Wreck-It Ralph [Wii] : Ralph; Felix Jr.
- Billy Hatcher & the Giant Egg : Billy

I'm guessing you ripped these from the Wii version of the game? The models are pretty bad but it's neat that you ripped them.
Moving this to Submissions.
Looking at the models, Felix's texture is smaller than the one in the previews. Is there a reason for this?
The quality of the model is really bad.
The model, the gameplay, it's not like the movie, here we got a really big sh*t.

And yes, they from the Wii game.
(12-30-2012, 09:52 AM)KTH Wrote: [ -> ]The quality of the model is really bad.
The model, the gameplay, it's not like the movie, here we got a really big sh*t.
Yeah, I get that, but the resolution of the textures in your previews is different than the textures provided in the zip.
Oh yeah you're right, i've looked ont my fodler and there two type of texture for Felix Jr.

[Image: DSstU.png] [Image: jjVRL.png]

So i guess i've put the bad quality one on the folder?
Another thing I noticed is that there appears to be two planes in his mouth that should be teeth but they have a skin texture. Is this how it is in the game or is there supposed to be a separate texture file for his teeth?
If there are two textures then both should be included yes.
I'll do it now.
Anyway : Added Billy Hatcher.
In any case, welcome to the site! Smile
Thanks!
neat models and welcome to the site Smile did you rip them from the disc?

wow those wreck it ralph models look creepy even my PSP rips haave better resolution than those 0.0
Thank you.
And i rip them wth 3D Ripper DX and give them a T-Pose.
Is the opening cinematic from the Wreck-It Ralph Wii Game pre-rendered or are those models able to be ripped also?
Pages: 1 2