Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Custom Model: Vivian (v1.2)
I thought I'd try something different!

[Image: vivianpromo.png]

Rather than do another Super Mario RPG character, I figured I'd try something different: a Paper Mario character. Unlike my past two models, she isn't meant to be a fighter, but rather an Assist Trophy. For the purists out there, I also included an outline model and textures to make her look more like her appearance in Paper Mario. Also, two sets of hair to switch between. And no, I have no plans for making Marilyn or Beldam. (Also, note that her tail/leg looks kinda funky in this image because of the extremely curvy pose.)

Download: http://models-resource.com/custom_edited...sheet/5215
Amazing. I love the hat textures. Big Grin
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
ahh goold old Paper Mario TTYD how i am filled with Nostalgia Amazing model as usual Pear i am surprised Nintendo hasn't hired you to work on their next big game ^^
What Rips am i doing next not sure?
[Image: giphy.webp]
Thanked by:
WOW that is great!
Nice work!

Somebody should totally port that to Garry's Mod or something. That's awesome!
Thanked by:
Whoa, that's like... totally awesome! She looks like she was ripped from the game herself! This is a great model. I wonder if Nintendo would hire you... And yeah, I agree with Skates. Someone should totally port that to Garry's Mod.
[Image: 7190517.gif]
Thanked by:
Man, I can't sing your praises enough. Just wow. I love it. Can't wait for the next project. Smile
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Great model, but why is it so low poly?
Thanked by:
Because she's a Brawl Assist Trophy, rather than a fighter. Tongue
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Ton, Virt, RegisteredAccount, TGE
Despite my insistence that she isn't cut out to be a fighter, someone at KC-MM made her one. Since you can't really have a fighter without recolors for the other players, I made some for her. The archive on the site has already been updated with them.

[Image: vivianalts.png]
Wow this is a custom??
very impressive Smile
Thanked by:
Shocked amazing textures /dead
Thanked by:
Great looking model, Pear!
Thanked by: