The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom Model: Vivian (v1.2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought I'd try something different!

[Image: vivianpromo.png]

Rather than do another Super Mario RPG character, I figured I'd try something different: a Paper Mario character. Unlike my past two models, she isn't meant to be a fighter, but rather an Assist Trophy. For the purists out there, I also included an outline model and textures to make her look more like her appearance in Paper Mario. Also, two sets of hair to switch between. And no, I have no plans for making Marilyn or Beldam. (Also, note that her tail/leg looks kinda funky in this image because of the extremely curvy pose.)

Download: http://models-resource.com/custom_edited...sheet/5215
Amazing. I love the hat textures. Big Grin
ahh goold old Paper Mario TTYD how i am filled with Nostalgia Amazing model as usual Pear i am surprised Nintendo hasn't hired you to work on their next big game ^^
WOW that is great!
Nice work!

Somebody should totally port that to Garry's Mod or something. That's awesome!
Whoa, that's like... totally awesome! She looks like she was ripped from the game herself! This is a great model. I wonder if Nintendo would hire you... And yeah, I agree with Skates. Someone should totally port that to Garry's Mod.
Man, I can't sing your praises enough. Just wow. I love it. Can't wait for the next project. Smile
Great model, but why is it so low poly?
Because she's a Brawl Assist Trophy, rather than a fighter. Tongue
Despite my insistence that she isn't cut out to be a fighter, someone at KC-MM made her one. Since you can't really have a fighter without recolors for the other players, I made some for her. The archive on the site has already been updated with them.

[Image: vivianalts.png]
Wow this is a custom??
very impressive Smile
Shocked amazing textures /dead
Great looking model, Pear!