Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Poll: What shall tSR's new mascot be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Koopaul:[Image: mascot.png]
33.33%
1 33.33%
PhantomK:[Image: 2ez48rk.jpg]
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Part two: FINALS
The Spriters Resource Official Mascot Competition!: VOTE NOW!

tSR's been going through a lot of changes don't ya think? But who says thats a bad thing!
COMPETITION TIME!

This time, we need help designing a mascot, that would represent tSR (Like the late Petey Pencil, God bless..)

Rules:

NO
Personal Characters.
Copyrighted Characters.
Fan Characters.
And you're not limited to pixel art either!
You can use any medium. Just be creative and have fun!

Post your designs in this topic. The deadline is by next sunday (unless there aren't a whole lot of entries, which really seems to be a problem with this board..)

The best mascot will be voted by you!

Good luck everybody!
Thanked by:
Just make it Ton. He's cute and green and has a knife. That screams mascot, right?
Thanked by:
There's probably nothing that can beat Petey the Pencil....The only other idea I can think of would probably be pretty boring as a mascot unless done very well.

Oh, and Tonberry is actually a character owned by Square Enix, so I'm not sure if we could use it. Unless you weren't being serious.
Thanked by:
I say the mascot should be some kind of dork named "The Spriter" Since it's "The Spriter's Resource" get it?

Or make it Ton.
Thanked by:
Well, considering the entire place is sprites and pixel art, it should probably be something based around that.
Thanked by:
Like the PJ nerd character? That thing creeps the hell out of me :l
Thanked by:
It could just be A.J. Nitro. He's cool enough to be the mascot of this place.
Jackie Chan rules!
Thanked by:
Using a member as a mascot probably isn't the best idea here either. Besides, considering this is a competition, you kind of have to make the mascot yourself.
Thanked by:
I think teeks second idea was p. rad.
[Image: raytheon.png]
[Image: Huntsman125.png]
Thanked by:
(09-08-2008, 04:58 AM)Ridleymaster Wrote: how about a pixie(fairy) named pixel?
It can be ⑨!!!!

...Can't we just borrow Petey Pencil from that corpse of a forum? They won't mind. Probably.
Thanked by:
PT represented Pixeltendo. I thought the whole reason for the split was because tSR didn't want to be assosiated with PT. Wouldn't make very much sense to use the mascot of a forum we split from.
Thanked by:
(09-08-2008, 06:14 AM)Raytheon Wrote: I think teeks second idea was p. rad.

Me too but I can't draw to save my life =l
Thanked by:
I'll enter .
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
I wish we could just use Petey the Pencil. He represents us more than he does Pixeltendo.

We could always ask ChaosEmerl (or whatever he calls himself now) since he was the one who created it.

Thanked by:
[Image: mascotidea.GIF]

also experimental
[Image: BannerL.gif]
Thanked by: