Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Oh shit, I registered here last year.
Except I'm just now starting to lurk the place.

Well, I'm Red, and sometimes I do stuff. To anyone who actually reads these introduction threads, nice to meet you and all that jazz.

Since this place is sort of a gathering place for spriters, uhh... I think I started back in 2003 or 2004. Something like that. Saw a corny Sonic sprite video on YouTube, figured "that sucked, I can do better" and I failed horribly. Been at it since then. I like to think that I'm pretty decent at it, but I'm better at other things. Like drawing, comic-ing, writing, etc. etc.

So yeah, that's that. Hello everyone and such.

and my username WOULD be Red but some asswipe jacked it before I could ):
Thanked by:
Hello Redman and welcome to the Resource Community!
Thanked by:
Sup guy. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Thanked by:
Welcome to the resource!
Thanked by:
Welcome to the Resource Red! Hopefully you advance your spriting skills to the same level as your "comic-ing" skills Wink
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
Hah. I'll probably open up a sprite thread over in the Creative section sooner or later. I hear this place is a good source for critique and whatnot. xP Thanks for the warm welcomes and all, everyone.
Thanked by:
Actually, a sprite thread would go in the Spriting & Pixel Art Section Tongue
Thanked by: puggsoy
"Creative Zone"
Includes "Spriting and Pixel Art" and "Creativity" amongst "Games Development" and "Community Projects".
So yes, S&P is in the Creative section! Genki ^_^
Thanked by: puggsoy, Garamonde
Whoops, my mistake. Sorry!!
Thanked by: