The VG Resource

Full Version: Oh shit, I registered here last year.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Except I'm just now starting to lurk the place.

Well, I'm Red, and sometimes I do stuff. To anyone who actually reads these introduction threads, nice to meet you and all that jazz.

Since this place is sort of a gathering place for spriters, uhh... I think I started back in 2003 or 2004. Something like that. Saw a corny Sonic sprite video on YouTube, figured "that sucked, I can do better" and I failed horribly. Been at it since then. I like to think that I'm pretty decent at it, but I'm better at other things. Like drawing, comic-ing, writing, etc. etc.

So yeah, that's that. Hello everyone and such.

and my username WOULD be Red but some asswipe jacked it before I could ):
Hello Redman and welcome to the Resource Community!
Sup guy. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Welcome to the resource!
Welcome to the Resource Red! Hopefully you advance your spriting skills to the same level as your "comic-ing" skills Wink
Hah. I'll probably open up a sprite thread over in the Creative section sooner or later. I hear this place is a good source for critique and whatnot. xP Thanks for the warm welcomes and all, everyone.
Actually, a sprite thread would go in the Spriting & Pixel Art Section Tongue
"Creative Zone"
Includes "Spriting and Pixel Art" and "Creativity" amongst "Games Development" and "Community Projects".
So yes, S&P is in the Creative section! Genki ^_^
Whoops, my mistake. Sorry!!