Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Jet Bomber!
Heart 
Here is my new sprite sheet, better than the older.

[Image: jet_bo10.png]

Click here if you don't see it well:
http://patriciodcc.deviantart.com/art/Je...-311501606

Enjoy!
Thanked by:
Before you submit these, you need to post them in the sprite boards to get some feedback on 'em, so moving.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
it is blurred, and is clearly SBM4 sprites recolored with MS Paint default colors.

nothing else to be said.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde
(07-01-2012, 04:21 PM)Gors Wrote: it is blurred, and is clearly SBM4 sprites recolored with MS Paint default colors.

nothing else to be said.

Actually only the face is sbm 4 sprite and the jets. the other things are edited. Except the explotion.
Thanked by:
saying that the body is edited doesn't magically turn this into something other than a SMB4 recolor. There's nothing more to say aside from scrapping this and doing something 100% original.

I'm fed up of people who splice official sprites, glue them with edited sections and call it a day.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Yeah, you could make some Jet Bomber sprites of your very own, but to do that you have to scrap these and start over so you can start learning.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: SmithyGCN, Gaia
(07-01-2012, 09:22 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Yeah, you could make some Jet Bomber sprites of your very own, but to do that you have to scrap these and start over so you can start learning.

Ok! I WILL DO IT!
Thanked by:
closing pointless thread now.
Thanked by: Garamonde, Medevenx