The VG Resource

Full Version: Jet Bomber!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is my new sprite sheet, better than the older.

[Image: jet_bo10.png]

Click here if you don't see it well:
http://patriciodcc.deviantart.com/art/Je...-311501606

Enjoy!
Before you submit these, you need to post them in the sprite boards to get some feedback on 'em, so moving.
it is blurred, and is clearly SBM4 sprites recolored with MS Paint default colors.

nothing else to be said.
(07-01-2012, 04:21 PM)Gors Wrote: [ -> ]it is blurred, and is clearly SBM4 sprites recolored with MS Paint default colors.

nothing else to be said.

Actually only the face is sbm 4 sprite and the jets. the other things are edited. Except the explotion.
saying that the body is edited doesn't magically turn this into something other than a SMB4 recolor. There's nothing more to say aside from scrapping this and doing something 100% original.

I'm fed up of people who splice official sprites, glue them with edited sections and call it a day.
Yeah, you could make some Jet Bomber sprites of your very own, but to do that you have to scrap these and start over so you can start learning.
(07-01-2012, 09:22 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, you could make some Jet Bomber sprites of your very own, but to do that you have to scrap these and start over so you can start learning.

Ok! I WILL DO IT!
closing pointless thread now.