Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
recolorme recolors - Link
making quote sprites for some unknown reason.
[Image: 5DXPQ.png]
[Image: iaza14635291806500.gif]

THe sprite to the right was when I was lazy and didn't look for a reference. left is the one I actualy tried on.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Shade, Star, Previous
His arm is a bit too inward, try fixing it by mooooooving it back a little, and make the arm on the right a bit more even to the arm on the left.
Thanked by:
[Image: KYJBg.png]
new one on the left
Thanked by:
Lengthen the legs a bit.
Thanked by:
[Image: iaza14635226818600.gif]
Legs are longer and that scarf was a pain in the ass.
Thanked by:
[Image: 8bP25.png]
Need help on how to tackle the side view.
Thanked by: Jamuk
imagine what quote is like as a 3D character, and visualize how he looks from profile
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: recme, Jamuk
His head seems a bit blocky on the sideview head,and his hat seems like it's in a slightly different angle from the rest of his head.I think reshading the hat using more of the darker red shade might fix it.
[Image: 120117_kick.gif]
Thanked by: Gaia
Yeah, the hat does seem a bit strange. Show less of the label and the brow/peak line.
Thanked by:
Pls have a more neutral background color
Thanked by:
[Image: A9Czm.png]
FIx most of the problems you guys mentioned.
Thanked by:
[Image: iaza11091041506500.gif]

Updated idle animation. I feel as if he should move in a way.
Thanked by:
yeah might as well have him in a less boring (let alone animated) pose
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by:
well typically quote's sprites have depicted him leaning his waist forwards, his upper torso leaning back and his arms at his sides, which has a bit of off balance when holding his weapons,
so if you want it to look more natural you could do the same but spread his legs to help balance.
Thanked by:
[Image: iaza13228411584300.gif]

I'll probably throw in something extra with the legs
Thanked by: