The VG Resource

Full Version: recolorme recolors - Link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
making quote sprites for some unknown reason.
[Image: 5DXPQ.png]
[Image: iaza14635291806500.gif]

THe sprite to the right was when I was lazy and didn't look for a reference. left is the one I actualy tried on.
His arm is a bit too inward, try fixing it by mooooooving it back a little, and make the arm on the right a bit more even to the arm on the left.
[Image: KYJBg.png]
new one on the left
Lengthen the legs a bit.
[Image: iaza14635226818600.gif]
Legs are longer and that scarf was a pain in the ass.
[Image: 8bP25.png]
Need help on how to tackle the side view.
imagine what quote is like as a 3D character, and visualize how he looks from profile
His head seems a bit blocky on the sideview head,and his hat seems like it's in a slightly different angle from the rest of his head.I think reshading the hat using more of the darker red shade might fix it.
Yeah, the hat does seem a bit strange. Show less of the label and the brow/peak line.
Pls have a more neutral background color
[Image: A9Czm.png]
FIx most of the problems you guys mentioned.
[Image: iaza11091041506500.gif]

Updated idle animation. I feel as if he should move in a way.
yeah might as well have him in a less boring (let alone animated) pose
well typically quote's sprites have depicted him leaning his waist forwards, his upper torso leaning back and his arms at his sides, which has a bit of off balance when holding his weapons,
so if you want it to look more natural you could do the same but spread his legs to help balance.
[Image: iaza13228411584300.gif]

I'll probably throw in something extra with the legs
Pages: 1 2