Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hi smugleafy here
Well hello all. I'm new here at tsr, and I've registered since I've been using the various resources around here for a while now so I might as well have joined. Smile
As you might tell by my name, I like pokemon (if anyone remembers smugleaf Unimpressed ), but I also like zelda, mario and all that jazz.
So I hope I'll get some submissions in sometime maybe. Wink
Thanked by:
Welcome to the site, smugleafy!
We have a whole Pokemon discussion forum that you would probably enjoy! Wink
Hope you enjoy your stay, and be sure to read the rules! Smile
[Image: 582217063e.png][Image: RWDCRik.png]

Thanked by: Roxas358
Ya of course I remember who Smugleaf is, who is now known as Snivy. Anyways, welcome!
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
I miss the name Smugleaf. I liked that one.. Too bad they chose snivy instead :/
Welcome!
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by:
Smugleaf? Wotter you talking about?

(Hello and welcome to tSR!)
Thanked by: Ploaj
Heya smugleafy, welcome to the Resource!

*Googles smugleaf*

It appears that Smugleaf is a fan-given name of Snivy, since it always looks so smug. Personally I despise Snivy because of the face.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by:
(04-28-2012, 12:41 AM)Sengi~ Wrote: Smugleaf? Wotter you talking about?

(Hello and welcome to tSR!)

Haha LMAO! I had to read over that a few times to see that joke. Smile
Don't forget about Pignition!

Anyway thanks guys.
Thanked by: Shade
I can't see it... >_>
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Me neither, but I'm guessing that Wotter is/was Oshawott's fan-given name?
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down. -Mary Pickford
Thanked by: Garamonde
(04-28-2012, 03:01 PM)puggsoy Wrote: Me neither, but I'm guessing that Wotter is/was Oshawott's fan-given name?

Yeah Wotter was his name. The Pignition part (Tepig's name) I just threw out there just for the heck of it.
Thanked by: Garamonde, puggsoy
...Yeah, I thought of Oshawott when I was trying to figure the joke out but wasn't sure. Shy
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: