The VG Resource

Full Version: Hi smugleafy here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well hello all. I'm new here at tsr, and I've registered since I've been using the various resources around here for a while now so I might as well have joined. Smile
As you might tell by my name, I like pokemon (if anyone remembers smugleaf Unimpressed ), but I also like zelda, mario and all that jazz.
So I hope I'll get some submissions in sometime maybe. Wink
Welcome to the site, smugleafy!
We have a whole Pokemon discussion forum that you would probably enjoy! Wink
Hope you enjoy your stay, and be sure to read the rules! Smile
Ya of course I remember who Smugleaf is, who is now known as Snivy. Anyways, welcome!
I miss the name Smugleaf. I liked that one.. Too bad they chose snivy instead :/
Welcome!
Smugleaf? Wotter you talking about?

(Hello and welcome to tSR!)
Heya smugleafy, welcome to the Resource!

*Googles smugleaf*

It appears that Smugleaf is a fan-given name of Snivy, since it always looks so smug. Personally I despise Snivy because of the face.
(04-28-2012, 12:41 AM)Sengi~ Wrote: [ -> ]Smugleaf? Wotter you talking about?

(Hello and welcome to tSR!)

Haha LMAO! I had to read over that a few times to see that joke. Smile
Don't forget about Pignition!

Anyway thanks guys.
I can't see it... >_>
Me neither, but I'm guessing that Wotter is/was Oshawott's fan-given name?
(04-28-2012, 03:01 PM)puggsoy Wrote: [ -> ]Me neither, but I'm guessing that Wotter is/was Oshawott's fan-given name?

Yeah Wotter was his name. The Pignition part (Tepig's name) I just threw out there just for the heck of it.
...Yeah, I thought of Oshawott when I was trying to figure the joke out but wasn't sure. Shy