[Image: 360SonicUnleashedSonic_icon.png]

[Image: eggman.png]

[Image: pickle.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Sonic Konga
Yeah, I hate to tell ya this but yer sheets got ker-shrunked. Tongue
Try min.us. Smile
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:
Don't mind me asking, but will you be ripping level textures as well?
Thanked by: Garamonde
They aren't shrunk...
(04-06-2012, 09:10 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Yeah, I hate to tell ya this but yer sheets got ker-shrunked. Tongue
Try min.us. Smile

They aren't...? The sheet looks blurry...
Eh. Well, I'll upload them later/tomorrow then.
Thanked by:
They actually zoomed out to make it fit on the whole page but you can zoom in to 100% with your mouse
Thanked by:
If you don't mind me asking, how did you rip these textures from the game disk?
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by:
He likely used Dolphin's (Wii/GameCube emulator) texture dumping feature. A very handy tool.
Thanked by:
(04-26-2012, 04:13 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: He likely used Dolphin's (Wii/GameCube emulator) texture dumping feature. A very handy tool.
Actually, since these are from the 360 version, they were extracted from the game disk, and unpacked from the *.AR archives (since they're just plain DDS files).

And now that I notice these, yes, these are both shrunken down, too, and need re-uploading. And having all of the textures ("FAL", "SPC", "NRM", etc.) would be nice.
...D'OH! How the heck did I miss the 360 in the title?! How embarrassing, I should learn to read. Embarassed
Thanked by:
Oh Werehogs texture is so cool and looks so much better then Wii/PS2. Great job dude!!

Thanked by:
i shall find these reflection and effects maps very useful.. oh yes...

Tongue thnx!
Thanked by:
UPDATE!
All links have been updated
Thanked by:
I don't think the actual .DDS files are acceptable since they aren't in image form...
Thanked by:
DDS are images. I uploaded the DDS because they store specific channels. For example : A specular map as a channel inside the diffuse texture.
You cant just convert them to png because PNG's don't story channels.
(05-05-2012, 05:25 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I don't think the actual .DDS files are acceptable since they aren't in image form...

You forgot to mention that you need to decompress them with xbdecompress.exe from the XBOX 360 SDK.
(04-26-2012, 05:33 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote:
(04-26-2012, 04:13 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: He likely used Dolphin's (Wii/GameCube emulator) texture dumping feature. A very handy tool.
Actually, since these are from the 360 version, they were extracted from the game disk, and unpacked from the *.AR archives (since they're just plain DDS files).

And now that I notice these, yes, these are both shrunken down, too, and need re-uploading. And having all of the textures ("FAL", "SPC", "NRM", etc.) would be nice.